Easy cheesy egg white muffins for your morning. Low carb, gluten free, and delicious!
- 2 1/2 cups egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheese of choice (I love cheddar, colby jack, or pepper jack)
- 2 tablespoons of skim milk or plain greek yogurt (not necessary, but gives them a bit of fluff)
- salt and pepper
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, you can also line with muffin tins, just make sure you spray the inside of the muffin tins.
2. Fill each muffin tin 1/4-1/3 full with veggies and herbs of choice. Add in 1 tablespoon of cheese to each muffin tin.
3. In medium bowl whisk together egg whites, eggs, and milk/yogurt. Fill each muffin to the top with egg mixture, pouring over the veggies already in each tin. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until risen and slightly golden on top.
4. Let cool for a few minutes, then remove from tin.