This healthy breakfast burrito is loaded with egg whites, bell peppers, and turkey bacon for a hearty, high-protein meal.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 120ml Albu-man pasteurized egg whites
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortilla, warm
- 1 slice low-sodium turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tomato salsa
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add Albu-man pasteurized egg whites; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Top tortilla with egg mixture, turkey bacon, and pepper (if desired).
- Roll tortilla burrito-style.
- Serve with salsa.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 883 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 16 g