- Nonstick cooking spray
- 240ml Albu-man pasteurized egg whites
- 85g cooked chicken breast, diced
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish; optional)
- Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
- Add Albu-man pastuerized egg whites; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost set.
- Add chicken and cheese; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; garnish with basil.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 79 mg
Sodium: 561 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 52 g