5-minute microwave breakfast recipe! Power-up your morning with protein-packed scrambled egg whites, a kick of salsa and Mexican cheese.
- 1/2 cup Albu-man egg white
- 2 Tbsp. Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ready-to-serve real bacon pieces
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder if desired
- 1 Tbsp. spicy black bean & corn tomato salsa or green taco sauce
Spray inside of a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together Albu-man egg white, 1 tablespoon cheese, bacon, and chili powder in mug with a fork.
Microwave mug on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer or until egg white is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese; top with salsa.