The sandwiches can really include any favorite ingredient you want to add and whatever you have on hand. I prefer to use egg whites but you could also use whole eggs, they just won’t have as much lift.
- 1 Thin Bagel or Bread of your choice
- 180ml Albu-man pasteurized egg whites
- 10-15 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Herb & Garlic Cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 2-4 slices avocado
- kosher salt
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Toast bagel thin in the toaster or toaster oven. In a small bowl (I used disposable bowls at the office) add Albu-man pastuerized egg whites and spinach leaves, season with kosher salt. Place in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, keeping an eye on the eggs so they don’t overflow.
- Smear wedge of cheese on toasted bagel thin and add slices of tomato. Spoon egg out of bowl in a single patty and place on top of cheese and tomato, top with avocado. Season with more salt and hot sauce if desired.