- 450ml Albu-man pasteurized egg whites
- 4 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- Spray 8 muffin cups with cooking spray. If you're using a 12 cup muffin tin, you will end up with 4 empty cups. Fill any cups you aren't using halfway with water. This is to keep even heating in your pan. If I can't fill all of the cups in any recipe, I always fill them with some water.
- Place a 1/2 Tablespoon of feta crumbles into each of the 8 empty cups.
- Top with a spoonful of chopped fresh spinach, if desired.
- Fill each of your cups with Albu-man pasteurized egg whites dividing evenly amongst them. I leave about 1/4 inch of room at the top.
- Place in a cold oven and set heat to 325 degrees F. Bake for 15-25 minutes until eggs are just beginning to puff up, but still have a slight jiggle in the center.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes. I use a small rubber spatula to go around the edges of the cup and then just scoop the eggs out. It's easier to remove the eggs when they are still warm.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.