Depending on the ripeness of the banana, you may wish for the oats to be a little sweeter. If this is the case, add a drizzle of honey, and then you'll be good to go!
- 1 ripe banana
- 170g quick cooking oats (you may use regular oats, but the cooking time will be a little longer)
- 170ml milk of your choice
- 180ml Albu-man pasteurized egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel and mash banana.
- Stir banana and remaining ingredients together in a medium-size bowl, with room at the top so the oats can "grow" in the microwave without overflowing.
- Microwave on high for three minutes, stirring after 75 seconds and then again every 30 to 45 seconds until three minutes are up.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy (my personal favorites are peanut butter, chopped almonds, fresh berries and pumpkin pie spice).